Friday 15 January 2016

End of week two

So it's the end of the second week in January. I now have £3 in my money pot and several positive notes; some of which will hopefully make me laugh next year, if I can remember them!

I have had a good week with regards to #wwsmartpoints. I am getting to grips with making the right choices over food and would actually say that if you stick to mostly 'old' filling and healthy (now No Count) foods then you are onto a safe bet!

I really enjoyed Filling and Healthy when it was first launched in 2014 but, as with lots of things, I pushed it to it's limits! On Filling and Healthy (now No Count) you can eat crumpets; I have been known to eat 16 crumpets in one day, plus 3 meals! I'm liking SmartPoints because it really is making me think about the food choices that I am making.

I will, at some point, update my recipes to reflect SmartPoints and No Count. I already know that the Ratatouille Bake is now 11 SmartPoints whereas it was 10 ProPoints, as I have planned to eat this this next week! 

I have always said that losing weight is not easy but it is simple; all you have to do is follow a plan, whether that be WeightWatchers or any other programme. I really like the saying that I have tagged to this post; 'if you want it, work for it. It's that simple'. I want to be back to a point where I am happy and that means that I will work for it. When you work for something then you will usually reap the rewards. I have worked this week; I have walked to work every day; I earned 94 FitPoints. My weight loss was 3 lbs this week. It's been a while since I lost that amount of weight in a week. I have now lost 4 lbs since I rejoined. There are several goals that I could aim for; WeightWatchers would say I should be looking to getting a silver 7, losing 7 lbs. Or 5% of my original weight which is 8 lbs but I'm actually looking to lose another 6 lbs, that's 10 lbs in total, from where I currently am. That weight will take me back into my healthy BMI range and I know that at 10 lbs lost I will definitely notice the change. Once there I will then decide on the next goal.

I am also not saying that this week has been easy either. One of my son's went back to university last Saturday and the other on Monday. What has that meant for me this week? I loved having them home; my house became a tip, which I did not like! But I had kind of got used to my own space. This week has been a bit difficult to come to terms with; so much so that on Tuesday and Wednesday I went to bed at 8.30 pm just because I was bored. On Wednesday I had this huge desire to eat, even though I was not hungry, so the best thing was to go to bed and then it would have been an effort to get up and snack!

The weekend is upon us and I am looking forward to my 'long' walk on Sunday; I may indeed do a walk on Saturday. I'll see what time I wake up in the morning!

Remember, 'if you want it, work at it. It's that simple'. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment