Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday morning walk

This walk on a Sunday morning has become part of my routine; either on my own or in the company of friends. I walk from my home to Orton Mere where I wait to see if I will continue my walk on my own or if I have been joined by friends; today I had the pleasure of my own company.

I contemplated taking a shorter route but then realized that I would be cheating myself; so I embarked on the usual route. 

The beauty of walking on your own is that you can clear your own head space and also become aware of nature that is around you.



I regularly see one heron but today I think that I actually saw three separate ones at different points. The first one I took a photo of. I then saw the second one just close to this family out for a swim.
Heron - 30 August 2015
Family of swans - 30 August 2015

This is the start and end of my walk; crossing over the A1139 back to Hampton. An eight(ish) mile walk that has all kinds views!

No comments:

Post a Comment