Saturday 12 December 2015

I've done it

I've done it! Taken the bull by the horns and re-joined a weightwatchers meeting.

There is new branding, new smart points and a whole load more.

Weightwatchers have always said that they work with the current science on weight loss and that hasn't changed with this 'new look' plan!

Exciting and daunting times for any of you who 'know' weightwatchers but this is exactly where I was four and a half years ago. Re-joining a meeting, thinking you know everything, and it all changing!

I will openly admit that I don't like change. I like structure, order and ROUTINE. So this could be a little scary!

What I do like, though, is that if you've got complacent (like me) you are going to have to work out the smart points of everything that you eat. Some things won't have changed but quite a few things will have. This new plan appears to be combining all the things we know and making it even better. Well, let's hope that is the case.

So, fully armed I start a new week, tracking everything on my new paper tracker and on the app. Some of the issues I used to have with it seemed to have disappeared. I can get rid of the MyFitnessPal app, of which I felt such a fraud using. In so many ways I am back in my comfort zone but just slightly displaced!

No comments:

Post a Comment